Microarray: E13.5 Erk2 Tongue
Whole-Genome Transcriptome Profiling by Microarray of Tongue Tissue of E13.5 Murine Embryos With and Without a Conditional Inactivation of Erk2 in the Cranial Neural Crest.
See a heatmap of the top 10 most differentially expressed genes between mutant and control samples for the following signaling pathways:
- BMP/TGF-Beta signaling pathway
- FGF signaling pathway
- Hedgehog signaling pathway
- Wnt (canonical) signaling pathway
See an interactive pie chart of the enriched Gene Ontology (GO) biological processes for
- Genes upregulated in tongue tissue of E13.5 Wnt1-Cre;Erk2fl/fl mutant mice
- Genes downregulated in tongue tissue of E13.5 Wnt1-Cre;Erk2 fl/fl mutant mice
Download the original CEL files here (FaceBase).